At Grouptree Ltd, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to contact you regarding the products and services you have requested from us. Regarding data protection questions please contact Data Protection Officer, Grouptree Ltd, 29 Queen Elizabeth Street, London, SE1 2LP.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Personal data refers to any data that can be related to you as an individual. We may come to process the following types of personal data related to you:
- Contact details such as name, e-mail address and phone number
- Other information we receive from you through your contacts with us via the website
- Information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an identifier such as location data or online identifier
We will need to ask you for certain personal information to give you the best possible experience when you engage with us (via our websites and apps or otherwise) and when you use our products and services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Grouptree only collects information provided to us such as when a contact form is submitted via our website and you may provide us with information that identifies you
When you use the website, we may also collect information about your use of the website and the device used that relates to you which provides
- IP address and country location.
- Browser information such as browser type, capabilities, and language
- Operating system.
- Date and time, you accessed the Website.
- Website usage information, including the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage (i.e., your "click stream" activity).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you as the sender of, and to process, your e-mails.
- To develop and improve our services
- For analytics and trending purposes
- To carry out specific actions you may request
Grouptree will only process data if we have freely been given consent to provide the information and or services requested. An individual may consent by submitting an online form that will provide clear and prominent details of why we are holding data as well as the option to opt out. Any consent will provide details of the specific purpose of processing data.
Grouptree will cease to process data unless there is legitimate ground for processing that overrides the rights of the individual such as the requirement to defend a legal claim. If data is held purely for marketing purposes any objection to processing received from an individual will be dealt with within 72 hours of the request being made
RIGHT OF ACCESS
Individuals have the right to access their personal data. Any subject access requests should be made to the data protection officer. If you require access to personal information, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post and include the following details
- You full name, address and contact telephone number
- Information to help us identify you such as email address or username
- details of the specific information you require and any relevant dates, for example:
- your personnel file;
- emails between ‘A’ and ‘B’ (between 1/6/11 and 1/9/11);
- copies of contracts or statements
On request Grouptree will provide information about the collection and use of personal data including the purposes for processing the data and retention periods. No personal data is used for any purpose other than that which is indicated at the point of consent and personnel data is never passed to any 3rd parties.
THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If an individual withdraws consent or requests that their information is erased either in writing to verbally Grouptree will comply with the request within a month of it being made. Any requests should be sent to Grouptrees data protection officer
Grouptree does not transfer data between organisations outside of the European Union unless a client has requested that data is transferred as part of a requirement to carry out the services and is written via an API to a 3rd party data processor.
Grouptree only retains information for as long as is required to provide services to our clients or as required by law. All data is stored on Amazon Web Services which has strong tenant isolation security and control capabilities. When a storage device has reached the end of its useful life, AWS procedures include a decommissioning process that is designed to prevent customer data from being exposed to unauthorized individuals
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
On request Grouptree will provide individuals with their data so it can easily be transferred from Grouptrees environment in a safe and secure way. Data will be transferred as a structured CSV file so that the receiving environment can extract the required elements. Requests for data transfer will be responded to immediately and actioned within one month of the request being received.
KEEPING DATA ACCURATE
Grouptree will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of any data that we hold. If data is found to be inaccurate, incorrect or misleading the individual concerned has the right to rectify, block, erase or destroy the inaccurate information.