Partnering for Growth event round-up
We greatly enjoyed welcoming guests from the agency and consultancy worlds to a Grouptree event focusing on partnerships recently.
Our partner programme is a key area of focus for our team, as we continue to introduce framework8’s innovative suite of products to more and more end-clients globally.
The evening began with drinks and canapés at our offices within the historic Shad Thames precinct – fast becoming a dynamic hub for creative industry businesses – adjacent to the iconic Tower Bridge here in London.
During the event we showcased a range of client case studies to guests, including more details on the following:
- M&S Supplier Map, focusing on supply chain transparency
- Sky LoungeLab, delivering a CRM and market research community tool
- Chesney’s, redeveloping a luxury design website
- Samsung Members App, creating content for an app launch across 50m smartphones globally
- LG Magazine site, powering editorial content internationally, in multiple languages
Our CTO Matt Wallis detailed some of the innovation and R&D work that is constantly evolving framework8’s capabilities for clients – including the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) technology Microsoft Cognitive.
We also briefly heard from LAN2LAN’s Gary Duke about the important and time-critical changes coming to data and privacy regulation with GDPR.
We’re looking forward to welcoming partners, clients and industry peers to our offices for even more events in the future. To keep updated on opportunities, please register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!